In the Bites & Highlights series we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites & Highlights
- The Balance Brigade reviewed Lani Muelrath’s The Plant-Based Journey.
- The China Study was featured in Food & Wine Magazine.
- Del Sroufe was a podcast guest on Responsible Eating and Living (REAL), discussing his latest book, The China Study Family Cookbook.
- Kim Campbell’s African Wraps from The PlantPure Kitchen were the featured #MeatlessMonday Recipe via The Humane Society.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from May:
- On the first day of the month we shared April’s Bites & Highlights, recapping some fantastic recipes from our talented authors.
- We shared a bright and nutritious Strawberry-Mango Chia Pudding from Blissful Basil, via VegNews Magazine.
- In the spirit of spring recipe inspiration, we shared eight recipes (from Collard Ribbons and Spicy Tahini Stir Fry to Carrot Dogs and Breaded Onion Rings!) from Kim Campbell and The PlantPure Kitchen featured via the T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies.
- Looking for a ladies-only getaway this summer? Christy Morgan (author of Blissful Bites) is organizing a women’s “Chilled Out Vegan” retreat in Croatia July 17th-23rd!
Other Bites & Highlights
- On the blog we shared Living the Dream Brownies and Chorizo Hash from The China Study Family Cookbook, Potato Salad from Dining at The Ravens, and Blueberry Yogurt Muffins from Happy Herbivore Light & Lean.
- On Instagram, to celebrate the recent release of The China Study Family Cookbook, all China Study books are 20% off at BenBellaBooks.com through June 7. Promo code: CSFAMILY.