You’ve read The China Study and committed to a plant-based diet, convinced it’s the best choice for your own health and well-being, not to mention the planet’s. But now you need to successfully navigate the transition. And convince your family to do the same . . . or at least eat a few more veggies.
The China Study Family Cookbook: 100 Recipes and Resources to Bring Your Family to the Plant-Based Table is the family-friendly cookbook and guide you’ve been waiting for.
The China Study Quick & Easy and Forks Over Knives: The Cookbook author Chef Del Stroufe’s 100 easy, flavorful recipes—with family classics reinvented for today’s health conscious cooks—include:
- Mac & Cheese
- Cream of Tomato Soup
- White Bean and Squash Chili
- Wheatberry Sloppy Joes
- Meatball Subs
- Hush Puppies
- Creamed Corn Casserole
- Breakfast Tacos
- Biscuits and Gravy
- Peanut Butter Cookies
- Chocolate Donuts
In addition to these better-for-you, even-tastier-than-the-original recipes, The China Study Family Cookbook offers:
- Stories from plant-based advocates (including The China Study coauthor T. Colin Campbell) whose whole families have adopted a plant-based lifestyle—and how they got their spouses and children on board
- Strategies from “blended” families (where some members eat plant-based and some don’t) for negotiating the family menu
- Tips for getting your kids involved in the kitchen and fostering their love of plant-based cooking
- Resources to make plant-based eating easier and even more rewarding for your family, no matter what your lifestyle
Edited by The China Study Cookbook author LeAnne Campbell, and with a foreword from The China Study co-author and The Campbell Plan author Thomas M. Campbell II, MD, The China Study Family Cookbook is the ultimate guide to helping your family transition to the joys and benefits of plant-based eating.