We’ve been enjoying a relaxing summer here at BenBella Vegan and hope you have, too! Here are a few of the top things BenBella Vegan and our authors have been up to in July.
Media Bites and Highlights
- Thanks to the lovely folks at The Washington Book Review who had some nice things to say about two of our cookbooks:
- “The Happy Herbivore Guide to Plant-Based Living is the best book to explain the concept of a plant-based, whole food lifestyle.”
- “The China Study Quick & Easy Cookbook is one of the best collections of plant-based, whole food recipes. These recipes are not only healthy but also delicious.”
- We love Vega products, and they were nice enough to give Plant-Powered Families a shout out on Twitter this month. Check out the book for several recipes using Vega powders.
- If you’re in the Columbus area, make sure you keep an eye out for Del Sroufe demos on Good Day Columbus. You can currently find many of his recipes (Tostadas, Red Pepper Slaw, Potato Salad with Pine Nuts, Olives, and Dill, Portobello Mushroom Burgers) on their website.
- And The T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies has also been sharing recipes from The China Study Quick & Easy Cookbook lately.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from July:
Other Bites and Highlights
- Lani Muelrath’s The Plant-Based Journey is in stores this September, but if you pre-order today, you can receive cool bonus gifts! Check out the details here and place your order today.
- PlantPure Nation is officially in theaters. Check screening availability here!
- Our staffer made and reviewed Root Beer Float Cupcakes from Happy Herbivore Holidays & Gatherings. Look for more reviews soon in our staff faves series!
What were some of your highlights and best bites of July? Share in the comments below.