In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
- Veganosity: Mother-daughter duo Linda and Alex share vegan recipes, beauty products, fashion options, and even fitness posts on their blog. We also loved their Six Weeks to a New (Vegan) You series; talk about inspiring!
- Recommended Recipe: There’s nothing fishy about these Beer Battered “Fish” Tacos with Mango Salsa.
- Simple Veganista: Veganista Julie started this blog as a way to celebrate clean, nutrient-dense, and cruelty-free eating. (Three things we can get on board with!) Her recipes use organic, GMO-free ingredients, and many are raw on top of being vegan—double win. She also has an e-book with over 250 recipes available.
- Recommended Recipe: This Simple Udon Noodle Bowl looks like a perfect summertime dinner staple.
- Vegan Richa: Richa makes cooking vegan cooking look so easy and good, using gorgeous step-by-step photography to break down recipes. If you’ve been hunting for vegan Indian dishes, look no further. Also, if you love the blog, check out Richa’s book, Vegan Richa’s Indian Kitchen.
- Your Daily Vegan: Written by two veteran vegans, KD Traegner and Daria Zeoli, this site is a full-scale lifestyle resource with a passionate commitment to ethical veganism. With recipes, food guides, movie recommendations, and a section of the site devoted to animal sanctuary news and stories, Your Daily Vegan has everything you need to get started with a plant-based lifestyle.
- Recommended Recipe: Two of our favorite things: Kale + cheesy flavor = Cheezy Raw Kale Chips.