In the Bites & Highlights series we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites & Highlights
- Dining at The Ravens had their tasty jalapeño cornbread recipe featured in Men’s Journal on September 23, 2016 as part of a larger menu for “A Vegan BBQ Meal Fit For A Meat Eater.”
- Plant-Based Journey’s author Lani Muelrath presented during the online series PlantPure Summit September 7–16, 2016, spoke at Eat Well, Stay Well in Columbia, MD on September 18, 2016, and was featured in a great author interview on Plant-Fueled Life on September 24, 2016.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from September:
- We celebrated the merry march toward autumn with the announcement of a Saturday “Bites” newsletter featuring one of fall’s most beloved fruits: Apples! In that newsletter we shared two apple-centric recipes: Apple Lentil Dal from Dreena Burton’s Plant-Powered Families, and Granny Smith Apple Cobblers from Heather Crosby’s YumUniverse. You can find those two recipes on the BenBella Vegan blog. (Click here to make sure you’re signed up for our email newsletter!)
- A three-book giveaway with The Nomadic Vegan in honor of the kick-off of 2016’s PlantPure Summit (September 7-16).
Other Bites & Highlights
- We featured a new staff recipe favorite on the BenBella Vegan blog on September 16, 2016. BenBella’s Brittney Martinez recommended the Oven-Baked Chickpea Ratatouille from The China Study All-Star Collection.
- Earlier this week we shared a video sneak peek on Instagram of a fun fall recipe in the works. Follow BenBella Vegan on Instagram for more behind-the-scenes recipe adventures!