In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
- It Doesn’t Taste Like Chicken: If you’re looking for vegan recipes that don’t taste like chicken but do taste entirely delicious, Sam’s blog is a great place to start! You’ll find tons of main dishes, sauces and spreads, smoothies, desserts, and even gluten- and oil-free options with easy to follow steps.
- Recommended Recipe: The holy grail of vegan foods: Melty Stretchy Gooey Vegan Mozzarella.
- Post Punk Kitchen: Started by vegan rockstar Isa Chandra Moskowitz, the PPK is home to her blog, recipes galore, the Make It Vegan video series, a forum for connecting with other activist vegans, and tons more. If you’re looking to get into vegan activism or “baketivism,” Moskowitz has great articles like How to Put Together a Bake Sale FAST and Vegan Culinary Activism in 10 Yummy Steps. And don’t miss her many books!
- Recommended Recipe: These Green Lasagna Rolls are just the thing for a late summer dinner party.
- Allyson Kramer: Delicious and gorgeously photographed vegan desserts are just a click away on Kramer’s site. She also shares the occasional savory dish, from casseroles to dips to salads. For more recipe goodness, her books are a can’t miss!
- Recommended Recipe: This Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Cheesecake has got us considering dessert for dinner tonight.
- The Rawtarian: If you eat mainly a raw diet or you’re interested in trying one out, this site is a must read. Laura-Jane shares more than 100 recipes, along with resources for those new to raw foods, from a primer on raw ingredients to advice on what equipment to get started with. The site also features a podcast, community forum, and apps and courses—so set aside a good chunk of time to explore.
- Recommended Recipe: This Raw Chocolate Mousse makes for a tasty and healthy dessert!