Eat Sweet, Savory, and Free with Debbie Adler’s Mouthwatering Plant-Based Recipes, Free of the Top 8 Allergens
In 2013, Debbie Adler’s Sweet Debbie’s Organic Treats: Allergy-Free and Vegan Recipes From the Famous Los Angeles Bakery proved that cooking for those with allergies and food sensitivities doesn’t mean giving up dessert.
Now Sweet Debbie goes savory with more than 100 plant-based recipes free of the top eight food allergens—dairy, eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, soy, wheat, fish, and shellfish—plus free of refined sugar and oils.
Motivated by her own son’s life-threatening allergies, Adler has spent the last six years creating meals to nourish and delight her entire family—meals that are both savory and safe—including:
- Lemon Basil Blueberry Muffins
- Sweet Miso Forbidden Rice Ramen Noodle Bowl
- Roasted Butternut Squash Enchilada Rounds
- Yam Gnocchi with Sriracha Pesto
- Mediterranean Quinoa Burgers
- Spanakopita Enchiladas with Roasted Red Pepper Cream Sauce
- Cinnamon Raisin Bread
- Cafe Macchiato Sandwich Cookies
Debbie’s super satiating, divinely delicious, and accessibly easy-to-prepare recipes show just how incredible, versatile, and flavorful allergy-free, plant-based cooking can be! Her entrees, pastas, soups, sides, breads, and sweets are a guaranteed—and guaranteed safe—hit for school, kids’ parties, work events, and more.