In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
- Deliciously Ella: Named one of London’s most influential people in 2015, Ella Woodward has made a serious splash in the cooking scene, and her blog is a can’t-miss read. Ella used a vegan diet to heal herself after being diagnosed with postural tachycardia syndrome. She shares recipes, dietary and fitness advice, and even natural beauty tips on the blog. Earlier this year she also released a cookbook that you can learn more about here.
- Recommended Recipe: These Sweet Potato Brownies are the most popular recipe on the site for a reason!
- The Plantiful Blonde: A great resource for plant-based recipes! For the vegan parents out there, blog creator Corey posts a lots of dishes that are not only kid-friendly, but allergen-free.
- Recommended Recipe: We’re drooling over these Salted Caramel Oats. Perfect fall morning recipe.
- Vegan Miam: “Miam” is French for “yummy,” and there could not be a more apt description for this blog. Rika and Doni are photographers, global travelers, and vegan foodies, and Vegan Miam features all kinds of scrumptious recipes inspired by their travels. In addition they share posts about their international adventures and reviews of vegan cookbooks. A great place to satisfy your wanderlust and find plant-based inspiration!
- Recommended Recipe: We’re intrigued by these beautiful Vegan Steamed Purple Potato & Chia Buns!
- Rawmazing: Looking for healthier options or to get started eating raw? Rawmazing is a terrific resource. With everything from Easy Cucumber Noodles with a Vegan Basil Cream, Tomatoes and Pine Nuts to Raw Pumpkin Spice Hazelnut Nog, this site has you covered.
- Recommended Recipe: A raw take on a fall classic: Raw Corn Chowder with Pumpkin Seeds, Tomato and Avocado.