In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
- Sweet Potato Soul: A whole blog dedicated to cooking with sweet potatoes? Yes, please. The adorable Jenne Claiborne shares creative concoctions using yummy yams (and other veggies!). Her videos are also pretty fun, so while you’re perusing, check out her YouTube channel, too.
- A Dash of Compassion: Nicole can make anything look delicious with her amazing photography skills (we love her work in Plant-Powered Families). Nicole also develops delicious, unique recipes and has a couple of fun ebooks, Edible Gifts and Tiny Treats, available.
- Recommended Recipe: Nicole’s latest post: Vegan Skillet S’mores Dip. Now that’s our kind of camping fare!
- World of Vegan: This relatively new site is a fantastic resource to discover plant-based and vegan recipes, lifestyle tips, products, and more. A one-stop-shop for all things vegan.
- Recommended Recipe: Love these super simple Red, White & Blue Strawberries. Pinning for the 4th!
- Vegan Trade Council: The passionate folks behind the VTC have been tirelessly working to grow their organization and spread their mission, which we cannot be bigger supporters of. Learn how you can become a member of the VTC here. And also look out for them at DC VegFest 2015.
We’d love to hear where you get your favorite vegan inspiration! Share with us in the comments below.