In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
- Keepin’ It Kind: Vegan and mostly gluten-free recipes, restaurant reviews, travel tips, and a collection of guest stories about their experiences going vegan—Kristy Turner’s blog has it all. And if you like her blog, she also has a new book out.
- Recommended Recipe: Gluten-Free Vegan Buffalo Mac N’ Cheese Balls. ‘Nuff said.
- Joyful Vegan: Vegan expert, thought leader, and author Colleen Patrick-Goudreau’s site is packed with resources and inspiration for plant-based living, including a blog, podcast, newsletter, and videos. She also has a 30-Day Vegan Challenge, great for anyone who wants to start the vegan journey but isn’t sure where to begin.
- Recommended Recipe: These Vegan Nutella Crepes, because who doesn’t love Nutella?
- Pure Ella: Ella’s story about healing herself through healthy foods is incredible, as are her beautiful recipes and photos. She shares it all on her lifestyle blog . . . and also has a brand-new book out!
- Recommended Recipe: I’ve got my eye on The Best Sugar-Free, Gluten-Free and Vegan Pancakes for this weekend.
- Fettle Vegan: With recipes, interviews, book reviews, and tips for dining out while vegan, this blog is full of plant-based goodness. Amber’s Instagram feed is also a can’t-miss.
We’d love to hear where you get your favorite vegan inspiration! Share with us in the comments below.