In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
- The Glowing Fridge: Shannon of The Glowing Fridge shares her personal plant-based journey on this inspiring blog. She sheds light on the transition to plant-based eating, shares her weekday meals, and posts mouthwatering low-fat, low-oil, plant-based recipes. New to eating plant-based? Shannon has The Glow Effect starter guide to eating plant-based.
- Recommended Recipe: The Golden Glow Elixir Juice is just the thing for these sunny spring days.
- Jessica Murnane: We’re in love Jessica’s blog (formerly One Part Plant): the gorgeous design and photography, the creative and delicious looking recipes (exhibit A, this Nacho-Heart Shaped Pizza), not to mention her One Part Podcast.
- Recommended Listen: Listen in to YumUniverse author Heather Crosby on the podcast!
- The First Mess: A veritable rabbit-hole of must-try recipes, this is a blog we love to get lost in, catching up on the personal posts and daydreaming about an afternoon spent in the kitchen soon.
- Recommended Recipe: This gluten-free Chocolate Hazelnut Torte with Salty Date Caramel + Coconut Cream is next up on my baking list.
- Love Me, Feed Me: An up and coming plant-based blog with a huge array of recipes—everything from Blueberry Earl Gray Ice Cream Sandwiches to a Toasted Coconut Latte.
- Recommended Recipe: Leah’s blog first caught our eye with these PB&J Cups.
What vegans do you love?