In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
1. This Rawsome Vegan Life: Emily von Euw is the author of this raw food blog, which features tons of amazing recipes for everything from Aged Nut Cheese with Herbes de Provence to Raw Snickers Candy Bars. Between the regular recipe updates, posts about Euw’s rawsome vegan life, and the gorgeous photography, plan to lose track of a couple hours when you visit.
- Recommended Read: If you’ve never done raw cooking/baking before, swing by the Raw Food Basics post. It’ll have you making Double Chocolate Cupcakes with Buttercream Frosting in no time.
2. No Meat Athlete: At the intersection of running and eating a plant-based diet is the No Meat Athlete. This blog written by Matt Frazier includes training tips, recipes, advice on how to transition to eat plant-based, and inspirational posts to get you ready to run. The site is also home to a great podcast (check out the YumUniverse episode here).
- Recommended Read: If you make a daily smoothie, the Perfect Smoothie Formula is a great guide to creating your own smoothie concoctions with confidence.
3. hipsterfood: Full of recipe inspiration, gorgeous photography, and hand lettered graphics. What’s not to love? If you’re a fan of this blog, you’ll also enjoy the magazine the founders went on to create, Chickpea.
- Recommended Read: We’ve got these Cinnamon Raisin Apple Pecan Pancakes bookmarked for this weekend.
4. Kick Butt Boots: We love discovering and supporting local companies, and also being based out of Dallas, the creators of these cruelty-free, Texas-style cowboy boots are right in our backyard. They’re introducing their first line at Healthfest in Marshall, TX later this month. We’ll be the first in line!
Who is your latest plant-based crush?
Ooooh! I love finding new vegan blogs to follow, so fun. I have loads of plant-based crushes haha especially on Minimalist Baker and Edible Perspective.
Us too! And we love Minimalist Baker and Edible Perspective, too. I was just eyeing this dip this week: http://minimalistbaker.com/creamy-kale-and-spinach-dip/?utm_content=buffereed16&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer