Photos by blogs linked below, in order from left to right
In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
- A Sunshine Mission: This blog will give you inspiration on even the cloudiest fall day. Blog creator Laura shares her journey of learning how to follow a wholesome plant-based diet after she developed an intolerance to dairy and gluten. She is passionate about creating vegan food that is nutritious and delicious, which shows through her impressive list of baked goods, smoothies, and dips.
- Recommended Recipe: These Raw Salted Caramel Bliss Balls are the perfect pick-me-up when you’re looking for a healthy dessert that will give you energy.
- Vegan in the Freezer: Don’t have time to cook healthy vegan meals every night? Ginny shows you how to create delicious and easy meals that you can enjoy now or freeze for later! Her recipes are easy to follow and don’t require a lot of ingredients, but they’re full of flavor. Bonus: Check out her new book, The Make Ahead Vegan Cookbook.
- Recommended Recipe: Try the vegan version of this classic comfort food- Veggie Stuffed Pasta Shells!
- Lands & Flavors: Let Omar take you on an exhilarating journey as he travels the world and develops authentic vegan cuisine that will give you your own taste of wanderlust! His photographs of faraway places are as incredible as his wide variety of recipes.
- Recommended Recipe: Are these Sweet Pumpkin Buns fall decorations or food? We’re saying both!
- Elephantastic Vegan: Want to start a food blog but don’t know how? Bianca shares her tips on how to create a successful blog after she started hers in 2014 with no prior knowledge. She shares creative and versatile recipes you can make for breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, and snack time!
- Recommended Recipe: The best part of waking up is when you get to devour a Cocoa and Vanilla Pancake Tower!
We’d love to hear where you get your vegan recipe inspiration! Share with us in the comments below.