In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
Photo credits from left to right: Burrito Stuffed Peppers by Wallflower Kitchen, Half-Baked Single Serve Cookie Pie by The Coconut Goddess, Caitlin by The Vegan Chickpea, and Mache and Mint Salad with Buttermilk Ponzu by Olives for Dinner.
- Wallflower Kitchen: This UK-based blog is run by Aimée, who was inspired to start it in an effort to get healthy during a long-term illness. Her blog caters to specialty diets like gluten-free, paleo, and raw, and all recipes are accompanied by gorgeous photos, taken by Aimée herself.
- Recommended Recipe: These Burrito Stuffed Peppers look so cheesy and delicious. They’re gluten-free, low calorie, and soy-free to boot!
- The Coconut Goddess: The Coconut Goddess was originally founded on Instagram as the creator, Ashlee, attempted to lead a healthier lifestyle. She shares delicious recipes (many of which are raw desserts) along with travel diaries, all accompanied by beautiful photos she takes herself.
- Recommended Recipe: The Half-Baked Single Serve Cookie Pie looks like a delicious, chickpea-packed dessert . . . or breakfast, lunch, or dinner!
- The Vegan Chickpea: Blogger Caitlin not only writes about vegan food (all of her recipes are gluten-free too), but also about cruelty-free beauty and fashion. We particularly love all of the lifestyle posts she shares.
- Recommended Read: We found Caitlin’s self-care routine post so inspiring.
- Olives for Dinner: Motivated by compassion for the environment and animals, Erin is an ethical vegan and started the blog back in 2011. She shares tons of great recipes for daily and fancy occasions alike, and also has a Why I Cook series, where she interviews other food bloggers.
- Recommended Recipe: Like the author, all we want to eat when it gets hot are crisp salads. This Mache and Mint Salad with Buttermilk-Ponzu Dressing would hit the spot on a summer night.
We’d love to hear where you get your vegan recipe inspiration! Share with us in the comments below.