In Vegans We Love, we share some of our favorite plant-based blogs, websites, and organizations, and can’t-miss reads from each. Read past posts in the series here.
- Pixel Sprout: This vegan foodie blog, run by Sam, features a wide selection of dishes accompanied by beautiful photos. You can get lost looking at the recipe gallery alone (trust us on that). The recipes have easy-to-read instructions for chefs of all skill sets, so don’t be afraid to jump in.
- Recommended Recipe: These Avocado Tacos with Cilantro-Lime Slaw look like just the thing for when you’re craving tacos (so . . . all the time if you’re us).
- Wholy Goodness: This blog is the perfect mix of posts on motherhood and plant-based eating. Blog creator Jessica takes traditional dishes like Shepherd’s Pie and Banana Bread and turns them into delicious, plant-based creations. She also has a few city guides that share some of the best vegan eateries she’s encountered in Berlin, Melbourne, and beyond.
- Recommended Recipe: These Rice Paper Rolls look like a delicious, cool, summertime snack option.
- Plant Based on a Budget: There are a lot of reasons to check out Plant Based on a Budget. Top among them: the huge number of recipes all submitted by contributors, and categorized by meal, cuisine, and rating (shown in forks, no less). It’s a never-ending source of plant-based inspiration.
- Recommended Recipe: These Lentil Sliders would be great for a barbecue.
- Healthy Happy Life: Kathy Patalsky is an animal lover and author with a green spatula, who shares recipes, travel adventures, and more on her blog. If you enjoy the site, don’t miss her cookbook, Healthy Happy Vegan Kitchen!
- Recommended Recipe: Move over, traditional s’mores. We can’t wait to try Kathy’s Almond Butter S’mores around the campfire.
We’d love to hear where you get your vegan recipe inspiration! Share with us in the comments below.