We hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving here in the U.S.! Between the holiday and the short month, November flew by. Here’s our good news from the month.
Media Bites and Highlights
- Proof that plant-based foods are gaining mainstream popularity? Lani Muelrath’s Portobello Pot Roast recipe from The Plant-Based Journey on Buzzfeed’s list of 16 incredible alternatives to turkey for Thanksgiving.
- Wisconsin Bookwatch reviewed Plant-Based Journey in their November issue and had these kind words to say: “Superb choice for aspiring vegetarians and vegans, or anyone just looking to reduce their consumption of expensive, high-cholesterol animal products.”
- Did you catch Lani on Juice Guru radio?
- We loved following along with Earth Balance’s Holiday Bake-Off, in which Dreena Burton was a judge. (You can vote for your favorites and get all kinds of treat inspiration here!)
- Vegetarian Gastronomy shared Dreena’s Vanilla Bean Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe from Plant-Powered Families.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from November:
November Bites and Highlights