By Erin Files
We’ve switched our clocks forward and are enjoying the first warm, sunny days of the season—spring may have finally sprung! Take a look back with us at all we were up to in March.
Media Bites and Highlights
- Jeff and Joan Stanford, the authors of Dining at The Ravens have had quite a busy month! They’ve been featured on several podcasts, including It’s All About Food, and Jami Dulaney’s Plant Based Wellness.
- We also finished up the Dining at The Ravens blog tour this month! Thanks again to all of our amazing hosts. We had such fun celebrating the release with some of our favorite plant-friendly sites.
- Have you seen the PlantPure Nation documentary yet? Well if you haven’t, it’s now available to stream on Netflix, so check it out today!
- A recipe from Chef Del Sroufe’s Better Than Vegan was featured in the latest issue of Naked Food Magazine.
- Did you catch Lani Muelrath on The Dr. Don Show?
- Urban Vegan Chic also featured Lani’s Simple Vegetable Soup from The Plant-Based Journey! It’s the perfect meal for those last few chilly days of the season.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from March:
- Former President Bill Clinton discussed his plant-based diet in an interview, citing The China Study.
- We celebrated National Peanut Butter Lover’s Day with Dreena Burton’s delicious Peanut Butter Pudding with Berrylicious Swirl. Trust us—it tastes as good as it looks!
- Vegan Mainstream gave Dining at The Ravens a lovely review: “This is gourmet vegan food that would rival any type of gourmet food, any day.”
Other Bites and Highlights
- The newest edition of Vegans We Love is up on the blog! We love discovering new plant-based blogs and websites—what are some of your favorites?
- On St. Patty’s Day we shared some of our favorite festive dishes, including vegan takes on Irish classics like Shepherd’s Pie and Colcannon.
- It’s official! Spring is here, and there’s no better way to celebrate than by making some fresh springtime recipes.