Although March isn’t quite over yet, we’ve had so much going on that we can’t wait to share! We’re headed out to Healthfest in Marshall, TX this weekend, so we’ll make sure to add a recap of our trip to round out this action-packed month.
Media Bites and Highlights
- These adorable mason jar salads from YumUniverse made their way into the most recent print issue of Reader’s Digest. The Humane Society of the United States also shared Heather Crosby’s Creamy Broccoli and Red Pepper Macaroni in their Meatless Monday newsletter.
- Love Fed has been on a fun tour around the blogosphere this March. Catch up on the posts you’ve missed here. Love Fed author Christina Ross has also been hanging out at the Vegan Mainstream Cookbook Club this week, answering questions and sharing recipes.
- Thanks to our friends at One Green Planet for sharing five recipes from both Love Fed and The PlantPure Nation Cookbook
- Here are our top four most popular Facebook posts from March:
- We were also pretty excited that our publisher, BenBella Books, was named one of Publisher Weekly‘s fastest growing independent publishers of 2015.
Deal Bites and Highlights
- We have couple of pre-order bonus ebook offers to share (details at the links below!):
Party Bites and Highlights
- Christina Ross hosted a lovely garden party to celebrate the launch of Love Fed this month. Check out Christina’s fun recap here.
Other Bites and Highlights
- PlantPure Nation announced a 20+ city screening tour. Hope you can make it out to a stop near you!
- The PlantPure Nation team also launched a Kickstarter campaign to support the film’s release. Donate today!
- Of course, we also celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with these Frozen Coconut Key Lime “Cheese” Cake Bars from Love Fed.
What were some of your highlights and best bites from March? Tell us in the comments below.