By Eryn Carlson | Photos by blogs linked below, in order from left to right
The holidays may have come and gone, but some of us are still recovering from the splendor that comes with the season, food indulgences included. With all those savory holiday dishes and sweet treats on every table, who can blame us?
If you’re still feeling a little—ahem—fuller than usual, we’re here to help. Why not try one (or two, or three) of these light and healthy recipes to get back on track? Whether you’re craving a smoothie, soup, or salad, or want something a little more substantial, these plant-powered meals will fill you up without weighing you down.
- Raspberry Revitaliser Smoothie from Deliciously Ella
- Matcha Mint Smoothie from Rawberry Fields
- Chia Seed and Tumeric Smoothie from Little Chef Big Appetite
- Blood Orange Green Smoothie from Minimalist Baker
- Heart Beet Smoothie from Fooduzzi
- Tropical Matcha Smoothie from The Garden Grazer
- Black Jack Soup from Your Daily Vegan
- Winter Bisque with Crispy Sage & Shallots from Vegan Yack Attack
- Raw Spinach Avocado Soup from The Rawtarian
- Roasted Butternut Squash and Apple Soup from Fettle Vegan
- Lazy Day Tomato Bisque from The Vegan 8
- African Peanut Lentil Soup from Vegan Richa
- Winter Citrus & Arugula Salad with Cranberry Orange Dressing from Veganosity
- Pomegranate and Apple Kale Salad from Veggies Save the Day
- Warm Colorful Quinoa Salad from The Plantiful Blonde
- Delicata Squash, Quinoa, and Kale Salad with Lemon-Tahini Dressing from Pickles & Honey
- Winter Salad with Sweet Potatoes, Persimmon, Pomegranate, and Cranberry Vinaigrette from Fettle Vegan
- Chipotle Cabbage and Radish Slaw from YumUniverse
- Cucumber Noodles with a Dijon Tarragon Cream Sauce from Rawmazing
- Roasted Veggie Quinoa Bowl from I Love Vegan
- Spaghetti Squash with Basil and Sundried Tomato Pesto from Veggies Save the Day
- Chimichurri Nourish Bowl from The Simple Veganista
- Butternut Squash with Cranberry Quinoa Stuffing from One Ingredient Chef
- Caribbean Bowl from Happy Herbivore
What a wonderful roundup! Thank you for featuring my recipes.
It’s our pleasure, Amy–thank you for writing great recipes!
What a beautiful round up! So fresh and colourful 🙂 Thanks so much for including my recipe! x
Thanks, Rachel! <3
Wow! What a great roundup! I pinned a few that I want to try this week but they all look amazing! Lucky me, I already have most of what I need in my pantry. Thank you for the inspiration and also including my recipe too, how cool 🙂
Thanks, KD! Have fun cooking this week, and our pleasure. <3