In the Bites & Highlights series we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites and Highlights
- The Plant-Based Journey author Lani Muelrath is speaking at the Vegetarian Society of Hawaii this August.
- Lani also had an interview with the one and only Jazzy Vegetarian along with the Plant Trainers earlier this month.
Lani, along with Chef Del Sroufe, will be at Eat Well, Stay Well’s upcoming One Day Immersion event.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from June:
- If you haven’t read The China Study yet, don’t miss Well and Good’s China Study Cheat Sheet: 10 Things You Need to Know
- June 17 was National Eat Your Vegetables Day. How did you celebrate?
- Ever wonder if you consume more sugar by drinking smoothies versus eating the whole fruit?
Deal Bites and Highlights
- Love Fed is only $1.99 on Kindle for this month. Don’t miss out on this steal!
Other Bites and Highlights
- We shared recipes for Father’s Day and National Camping Month on the blog
What were some of your highlights from June? Share in the comments below.