Ah, sweet summertime. We’ve been enjoying a more laid back summer pace here at BenBella Vegan, but that doesn’t mean our authors and friends haven’t been up to amazing stuff. Check out their highlights from June below!
Media Bites and Highlights
- The PlantPure Nation documentary officially hits theaters on Saturday, July 4. Some nice reviews of the film have been coming through from folks like Huffington Post, Gorgeously Green, and Portland Press Herald.
- Our friends at Vegan Mainstream graciously hosted Chef Del Sroufe in their cookbook club this month. Check out their corresponding review of The China Study Quick & Easy Cookbook here.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from June:
- Whole co-author Howard Jacobson of Plant Yourself shared yummy Date Bars from The PlantPure Nation Cookbook
- Our Father’s Day recipe round-up Dishes for Dad
- One Green Planet‘s Essential Guide to Every Green Veggie
- Nelson and T. Colin Campbell talking PlantPure Nation on AM Northwest
- Creamy 15-Minute Vegan Fettuccine from Plant-Powered Families via The Blender Girl
Deal Bites and Highlights
- The Kindle version of Happy Herbivore Light & Lean was on sale all month. Although the sale has ended, you can still get the ebook for a cool $9.99 now.
Other Bites and Highlights
- Lani Muelrath, author of The Plant-Based Journey, has a lovely new website. Check it out here! You can also download a special exclusive excerpt from the book, so make sure you check that out while you’re there.
- PlantPure Nation premiered in LA this month, and celebs like Frances Fisher and Mayim Bialik have graciously been spreading the word.
What were some of your highlights and best bites of June? Share in the comments below.