In the Bites & Highlights series we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites and Highlights
- The Plant-Based Journey author Lani Muelrath is speaking at the PlantPure Summit webinar, which runs September 7-16. Visit the site and reserve your free seat to watch Lani and 40 plant-based experts!
- VegWorld Magazine’s July/August issue featured Lani and her recipe for Portobello Pot Roast.
- The Nomadic Vegan interviewed Lindsay Nixon about Happy Herbivore Abroad, and also shared a Cassoulet recipe from the book.
- Jeff Stanford, author of Dining at The Ravens, was interviewed by Dayspa Magazine. Read the interview here to learn about Jeff’s journey into book publishing, along with a recipe for Shiitake Bacon!
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from July:
- We celebrated author Dreena Burton’s book Plant-Powered Families being released in German. See the fun cover on the right!
- Heather Nicholds reviewed Dreena’s Nut Free Frosted Brawnie recipe. Check it out here for some delicious dessert goodness!
Other Bites and Highlights
- Marketing Director Jennifer Canzoneri shared a recipe from Plant-Powered Families on the blog in our latest Staff Recipe Favorites installment. Spoiler: The Motsa Dip was a hit!
- We also shared an early recipe from Blissful Basil on the blog. Get Ashley’s Triple Noodle Power Pad Thai here. It’s a quick, perfect dinner for two!
What were some of your highlights from July? Share in the comments below.