In the Bites & Highlights series, we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites & Highlights
- Blissful Basil was included in Tasting Table’s list of the “9 New Healthy Cookbooks Worth Getting Excited About.” We couldn’t agree more!
- The PlantPure Kitchen received a rave review on Lisa’s Project: Vegan, stating, “This book is truly a joy to cook from.”
- The China Study also received a positive review on The Not So Perfect Housewife: “Whether you are looking to go completely plant-based or even just add a few more vegetables into your diet, The China Study will inform and encourage you in this area.”
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from January:
- Our January began with a Blissful Basil blog tour, where our favorite vegan bloggers showed us how to #honoryourbliss.
- On National Bean Day (January 6th), we shared a healthy and yummy recipe for Saucy BBQ Chickpeas and Green Peas from Dreena Burton, author of Plant-Powered Families.
- On National Pie Day (January 23rd), we also shared some delicious vegan pie recipes from our authors and favorite vegan bloggers.
Other Bites & Highlights
- We greeted the New Year with a new publication this month at BenBella Vegan: The PlantPure Kitchen by Kim Campbell, complete with 130 recipes and tips for living a plant-based life.
- To celebrate the publication of The PlantPure Kitchen, we shared a few of Kim’s recipes on the BenBella Vegan blog: Chia Seed Pudding, great for the morning rush, and Creamy White Bean Soup, great for getting through the winter season!
- We shared a “just right” green smoothie from Ashley Melilo’s Blissful Basil, with just the right balance of flavor and hue.