January was a big month for us here at BenBella Vegan. We launched our new website at the beginning of the year and connecting with so many of you has been a highlight of 2015.
Many of our authors have also had an exciting year so far, and we wanted to take the opportunity to introduce a new series where we share good news from the previous month, in the form of news bites and media highlights. Read on for all of the goodness!
Media Bites and Highlights
- The Best Green Smoothies on the Planet has been making its way around the internet in January with the #smoothietour2015. Catch up on all the recipes and giveaways here.
- Cookies for breakfast? Christina Ross shared three desserts from Love Fed so nutritious you can eat them for breakfast on San Diego Living.
- Thanks for the love, Library Journal! Heather Crosby’s YumUniverse a “visual treat” and said Lindsay Nixon’s Happy Herbivore Holidays & Gatherings “well worth checking out for [Nixon’s] spin on celebratory meals.”
Deal Bites and Highlights
- The Happy Herbivore Cookbook and Everyday Happy Herbivore are on sale at Kindle ebook for $1.99 each. Happy Herbivore Guide to Plant-Based Living is also $5.99 now.
Party Bites and Highlights
- Cute video recap of the YumUniverse launch party in the quaint town of Shepherdstown, WV.
- Christina Ross kicked off her spring workshop tour this month at Lazybones USA in Santa Monica with a resolution recipes workshop. The full Love Fed event schedule is here.
Other Bites and Highlights
- Happy Herbivore meal plans were upgraded this month. If you’re not already a subscriber, check out the new and improved plans here.
- We received copies of our March 2015 releases: Christina Ross’ Love Fed and Kim Campbell’s The PlantPure Nation Cookbook. We can’t wait for you to see them. You can pre-order both now (click on titles above).
- We were honored with a visit from Dr. T. Colin Campbell this month, as well. Inspiring to hear from the pioneer of the plant-based movement!
What were some of your highlights and best bites from January? Tell us in the comments below.