In the Bites & Highlights series we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites & Highlights
- The China Study: Revised and Expanded Edition was a feature article in the Portland Press Herald, alongside recipes from The PlantPure Kitchen.
- The PlantPure Kitchen was also featured in Midwest Book Review and Conscious Living TV.
- YumUniverse author Heather Crosby is launching a gluten-free baking course, and some of her grocery-saving tips were recently shared on Oprah.com.
- Blissful Basil was reviewed via both the Manhattan Book Review and the Seattle Book Review, and had a recipe featured in the Recipe Club newsletter from VegNews.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from February:
- We kicked off Valentine’s Day week with a Meatless Monday Creamy Fettuccine recipe from Dreena Burton’s Plant-Powered Families.
- We took some inspiration from Blissful Basil author Ashley Melillo and asked readers what they consistently choose every day to honor their bliss.
- We offered a flash sale on Blissful Basil through February 17th! (If you’re not already, make sure you’re following us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter so you don’t miss out on any upcoming sales and promotions!)
Other Bites & Highlights
- On the blog we shared cooking tips for families with children from the upcoming The China Study Family Cookbook, alongside this recipe for creamy (tahini, cashew) cheese sauce from the same cookbook.
- We announced BenBella Vegan will be a vendor at the upcoming 2017 HealthFest in Marshall, Texas March 31st to April 2nd. Hope to see some of you there!