By Erin Files
It’s hard to believe this extra-long February has flown by so fast! Here’s what we’ve been up to during this leap year month . . .
Media Bites and Highlights
- Check out the Caribbean Peas and Rice recipe from Everyday Happy Herbivore that the Humane Society featured as their Meatless Monday Recipe of the Week!
- We were so excited to see Lani Muelrath emcee San Francisco’s 4th Annual Vegan Iron Chef Competition on February 24th!
- Did you also catch Lani on Good Day Sacramento with Dr. Michael Greger?
- Chef Del Sroufe shared his Sweet Potato-Black Bean Enchilada recipe on Good Day Columbus; have you tried it yet?
- Itty Bitty Foodies featured Dreena Burton’s Peanut Butter Pudding recipe from Plant-Powered Families in their recent book review.
- Have you listened to Dreena’s interview on the No Meat Athlete podcast yet?
Dining at The Ravens came out in February, and was reviewed in VegNews magazine. But if you try out the recipes, remember you’ve been warned—they said “don’t be surprised when friends stop by your home and ask for breakfast in bed after they hear of your culinary prowess.”
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from February:
Other Bites and Highlights
- We shared some of our favorite chocolate-y desserts for Valentine’s Day on the blog, but feel free to make these sweet treats no matter what the occasion!
- Nothing helps get you through these cold winter months like planning a vacation—check out these five incredible vegan getaways and start daydreaming!
- And of course, we’re near the end of our Dining at The Ravens Blog Tour! Be sure to check back every day for all the exclusive recipe excerpts, author Q&As, and giveaways.