It’s hard to believe the short month of February has come and gone. Here’s what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites and Highlights
- Get to know Christina Ross, author of Love Fed in two Q&As: one with Essential Living Foods and one with Eco-Vegan Gal. More questions for Christina? Make sure to connect with her on social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram).
- Craving comfort foods in all this winter weather? Mother Nature Network shared eight plant-based recipes from YumUniverse to keep you cozy while you hibernate.
- Shout out to our Facebook folks! (And if you’re not following us there, make sure you join the party!) Here are the top three most popular posts:
- Sweet Potato Beginnings from The China Study All-Star Collection via T. Colin Campbell Center for Nutrition Studies
- Vegan Turtle Cookie Squares from Jazzy Vegetarian Classics via Go Dairy Free
- One Green Planet’s Sample Meal Plans for the Female Vegan Athlete
Deal Bites and Highlights
- Attention audio book fans! Happy Herbivore Guide to Plant-Based Eating is now available on Audible.
Other Bites and Highlights
- Our lovely authors shared their sweethearts with us for Valentine’s Day.
- We started a new series on the blog, Vegans We Love. Please introduce us to vegans you fancy, too.
- We indulged in National Pizza Day and National Pancake Day.
What were some of your highlights and best bites from February? Tell us in the comments below.