In the Bites & Highlights series we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites & Highlights
- Better Than Vegan author Del Sroufe signed copies at the Bexley Library in Bexley, OH on August 9, 2016, and he also spoke at the Physician’s Committee of Responsible Medicine’s International Conference on Nutrition in Medicine at the very end of last month.
- Dining at The Ravens got a few great pieces of coverage:
- Plant-Based Journey‘s author Lani Muelrath will be speaking at Barnard Medical Center’s Wellness Wednesdays Summer Speaker Series on September 16, 2016 from 6:30-8:30pm ET
Other Bites & Highlights
- As kids headed back to school this month, we shared a few lunchbox-friendly recipes for your favorite plant-based kiddos. Check out the Chickpea Salad and Lemon-Kissed Blondie Bites, both from the Plant-Powered Families.
- Did you check out our Apple Pie Granola recipe posted from The China Study Quick & Easy Cookbook? Perfect for those cooler fall temps right around the corner!
- Part 16 in our Vegans We Love series is up, too! Check out four fresh and exciting plant-based bloggers that we’ve come to recently love.