In the Bites & Highlights series we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites & Highlights
- The Naked Food Life featured a review and recipe excerpt from Ashley Melillo’s Blissful Basil, showcasing her Buckwheat, Green Apple, Cranberry & Avocado Salad.
- T. Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell of The China Study: Revised and Expanded Edition were guests on Victoria Moran’s Main Street Vegan podcast.
- Kim Campbell’s Sweet Mayan Lasagna and Sweet Peanut Burger, both from The PlantPure Kitchen, were featured #MeatlessMonday Recipes via The Humane Society, and her Vegan Pad Thai recipe (also from The PlantPure Kitchen!) was featured on GoDairyFree.org.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from April:
- On the first day of the month we shared March’s Bites & Highlights while we enjoyed the weekend as a vendor at the 2017 HealthFest in Marshall, Texas.
- Mid-month we gave readers an option to score six bonus recipes by pre-ordering The China Study Family Cookbook.
- April 22nd was Earth Day, and we celebrated this beautiful planet alongside many of you, showcasing Healthy Eating, Healthy World.
Other Bites & Highlights
- On the blog we shared Asparagus Crepes from The China Study Cookbook, and Deviled “Eggs” from Happy Herbivore Holidays & Gatherings.
- On Instagram, we shared a colorful photo of tasty treats by Ilene Godofsky Moreno in celebration of her birthday and her cover reveal for the upcoming The Colorful Kitchen. Catch the reveal right here!