Since it’s the last day of April, we wanted to share what BenBella Vegan and our authors have been up-to this rainy month. What were some of your highlights and best bites from April? Tell us in the comments below.
Media Bites and Highlights
- Vegan.com listed Love Fed and PlantPure Nation Cookbook in their best new vegan cookbooks sections. Quite an honor! Thanks, Vegan.com.
- With PlantPure Nation out on tour, the film and cookbook have received some nice media attention, including features in Huffington Post and Vegetarian Times.
- The Humane Society of the United States has been sharing BenBella Vegan recipes in their Meatless Monday series:
- Get to know Plant-Powered Families author Dreena Burton in these interviews from Daily Mail and Don’t Lose the Cow
- Here are our five most popular Facebook posts from April:
- Vedic Tumeric Croquettes from Naked Food Magazine‘s new book, Master Plants
- Top 7 Pantry Essentials for a Plant-Based Diet via Yahoo News
- Download a bonus ebook for when you pre-order China Study Quick & Easy Cookbook. Details here!
- PlantPure Nation’s Charlotte and Toronto stops were popular online. Like the PlantPure Nation Facebook page for videos and photos from the tour and info on the big upcoming DC rally.
- Our recap post from Healthfest 2015 in Marshall, TX
Deal Bites and Highlights
- Pre-order offers for Plant-Powered Families and The China Study Quick & Easy Cookbook (as mentioned above) are still available. Grab your bonus ebooks today!
Other Bites and Highlights
- Dreena Burton started an already thriving Facebook community for tips and insights in raising plant-powered “weegans.” Join the conversation here!
- Dreena also recently debuted some cute plant-powered merch. Check out the line here.
- Better Than Vegan and China Study Quick & Easy author Del Sroufe launched his new website: chefdelsroufe.com
- The PlantPure Nation Kickstarter campaign is going strong and needs your support to make their goal by 5/14.