Photos by blogs linked below, in order from left to right
The weather is cooling, the pumpkins are glowing, and the vegan undead—plants over brains, any day!—are looking for some spooky treats to celebrate Halloween with. From candy to beverages and of course, all things pumpkin, we’ve rounded up twenty great vegan recipes from some of our favorite bloggers to make your holiday dark and delicious.
Vegans don’t have to miss out when others are enjoying trick-or-treating loot with these sweets recipes handy, and Harry Potter fans can enjoy drinking their favorite potions sans animal products. For those who could eat an entire patch of pumpkins during the fall, we also have several sweet and savory recipes to satisfy your seasonal gourd cravings.
- Bloody Cups from Elephantastic Vegan
- Copycat Almond Joy Candy Bars from Vegan in the Freezer
- Homemade Vegan Twix Bars from Morsels and Moonshine
- Raw Vegan Butterfinger Candy Bars from The Vegan 8
- Raw Vegan Snickers Slice from A Sunshine Mission
- Dark Chocolate Coconut Ghosts from Feasting on Fruit
- Mummied Bananas from Vie De La Vegan
- Raw “Candy Corn” Cheesecake from Unconventional Baker
- Raw Vegan Caramel Apples from 40 Aprons
- Worms and Dirt Pudding Cups from Love Me, Feed Me
- Caramel Pumpkin Spice Shake from Blissful Basil
- Dairy-Free Pumpkin Spice Coffee Creamer from Fooduzzi
- Harry Potter Felix Felicis Potion from Plant Crush
- Harry Potter Polyjuice Potion from The Plant Philosophy
All the Pumpkin!
- Baked Pumpkin Cinnamon Sugar Donuts from Fettle Vegan
- Pumpkin Hummus from Kim’s Cravings
- Pumpkin Mac and Cheese from The Edgy Veg
- Pumpkin Spice Waffles from Delightful Adventures
- Sweet Pumpkin Buns from Lands and Flavors
- Vegan Pumpkin Sugar Cookies from Minimalist Baker
Under the Del Strophe page a photo of chickpea salad with capers and olives is shown. No recipe. Where can the recipe be found? I checked the contents of China Study (the newest one) but not listed. Thanks
Hi Johanna! It’s in The China Study Quick & Easy Cookbook on page 108. The final recipe is called Fancy-Pants Chickpea Salad. Thanks for calling that to our attention, and hope you enjoy.