In the Bites & Highlights series we share noteworthy news and happenings from BenBella Vegan and our authors. See past posts here and read on to see what we’ve been up to!
Media Bites & Highlights
- Veggie Quest and Mamacado featured Debbie Adler’s Falafel Bowl with Horseradish-Dill Cream Sauce from Sweet, Savory, and Free.
- Live Kindly shared a lovely interview with Lani Muelrath to talk all things vegan and about her upcoming release, The Mindful Vegan.
- Del Sroufe was the featured guest on episode 91 of the Easy Vegan podcast, talking all about his latest release, The China Study Family Cookbook.
- Blissful Basil was featured as one of Cured Life’s “10 Plant-Based Cookbooks I Can’t Live Without,” and author Ashley Melillo was chosen as one of the “50 Best Healthy Foodies on Instagram” via The Academy of Culinary Nutrition.
- Go Dairy Free shared their favorite dressing and sauce recipes from Kim Campbell’s The PlantPure Kitchen.
- Yup, it’s Vegan! shared Del’s Vegan Pimento Cheese Sandwiches from The China Study Family Cookbook.
- Here are our most popular Facebook posts from July:
- We celebrated (Amazon) Prime Day by offering 40% off the cover price of Dreena Burton’s Plant-Powered Families and Lindsay Nixon’s Happy Herbivore Abroad.
- Perpetually fond of giveaways, we also offered readers a chance to win an advanced copy of Lani Muelrath’s The Mindful Vegan before its October release.
Other Bites & Highlights
- On Instagram, we celebrated July being National Picnic Month with a Bites newsletter featuring three grab-and-go recipes perfect for a picnic in the park.
- On Twitter, we shared Vegan Freezer Cookies by Blissful Basil author and connoisseur of tasty treats, Ashley Melillo.
- On the blog we shared summertime-inspired recipes for: